3. Information The Company May Collect About You.
Following is a list of items we collect on the Website:
4. Disclosure of Your Personal and Aggregate Information.
Personal Information. The Company will not sell or disclose your Personal Information without your consent except as set forth below.
Aggregate Information: The Company collects "Aggregate Information" about you and your use of the Website whenever you visit the Company online. For instance, the Company may collect various forms of "click stream" information such as entry and exit points for our Website (i.e., referring URLs or domains), site traffic statistics, page views, impressions, and operating system and browser type. In addition, when users request pages on the Website, the Company's servers automatically log the users IP address. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web. The Company may collect, compile, store, publish, promote, report, sell, or otherwise disclose or use any and all Aggregate Information. However, if the Company correlates any Aggregate Information to you, such information will be treated like Personal Information under this Policy.
5. Cookies. The Company may make use of "cookies" on the Website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on a user's computer by a web server based on the permissions set in a user's browser software. A cookie itself is not designed or intended to read any information from a user's computer (other than the contents of the cookie); rather, it is an identifier used by the website that originally placed it on your hard drive. The actual contents of the cookie information can be retrieved by the same server to identify the computer and subsequently to customize, monitor, or regulate the use of a site based on information stored in the cookie and the host server. Therefore, cookies only identify the user's computer to the website that may correlate other information, including personal information, with the cookie. Cookies allow the Company to automate access and data entry functions of the Website such as login information, correlate online ordering information for purchases, tailor the Website to your preferences or interests, or customize promotions or marketing. In addition, cookies allow us to track usage of the Website to determine which areas are useful or popular and which are not, thereby enabling us to improve and update the Website effectively.
6. Security. The Company uses reasonable efforts to store and maintain personal information to protect it from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction by any unauthorized party. If you are asked to provide financial information in connection with your request for the Company's products or services, such information will be collected through a secure internet connection using reasonable commercial security measures. We store no financial information or social security information on the Website. When we do transmit your data, we use only secure servers using current encryption technology to encode your data safely. We make reasonable efforts to attempt to prevent the unauthorized access of our systems containing personal data.
7. Breach of Security. In the event of a breach of our information system security that may compromise your personal financial information, we will promptly notify you of such breach at the e-mail address that we have on file for you. We reserve the right to reasonably delay such notification as may reasonably be necessary as part of any internal investigation or law enforcement efforts related to such breach. We usually put Children info here since it is the Children's Online Privacy and Protection Act that you are complying with so, in some sense, you lack of collection of personally identifiable info from children is a privacy issue.
8. Outside Links. A link from the Website to such a third party website does not imply endorsement of that site nor any ability to control that site's privacy practices. Be aware that third party websites may collect data and personal information and operate according to their own privacy practices. Therefore, you should carefully review the privacy policies of third party websites before submitting any Personal Information to them.
9. Opting Out, Removal of Personal Information and Contacting Us. At any time you may opt out of receiving further communications from us. To opt out of receiving marketing information or to unsubscribe from any specific email service, email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions or concerns about this Policy, or the accuracy of any Personal Information we hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com. You may request removal of your Personal Information from our system(s) by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We will comply with your request except to the extent we are required to maintain your information in accordance with our document retention policies or applicable laws or regulations. If at any time you feel that the Company has not adhered to this policy, email us at email@example.com. We will do our best to respond promptly to your concerns.