PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING ANY OF THE SITES
- Use the Sites or its content for any purpose or to take any actions in violation of any applicable: (i) local, state, national, or international laws; or (ii) regulations, codes, code of conduct, policies, guidelines or rules.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Sites’s infrastructure, servers or otherwise in a manner that may adversely affect performance of the Sites or restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Sites.
- Use the Sites for unauthorized framing, linking, or inlining.
- Access the Sites via automated devices, bots, agents, scraping tools, scripts, intelligent search or any similar means of access to the Sites and/or its contents.
- Aggregate, copy, duplicate, publish, or make available any of the Sites’s content to third parties outside of the Sites.
- Defame, flame, blast, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute, submit, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material, content, or information.
- Upload or download files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws or other laws, unless you own or control the rights, titles, or interests thereto or have received all necessary consents or rights.
- Hack or threaten the security of the Sites, its servers, and/or its users’ computers/connected devices, including, without limitation, unlawfully accessing the Sites’s servers and/or uploading files that contain malware, viruses, corrupted files, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, denial of service attacks, any other malicious intrusions and/or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Sites, its servers, or another’s computer/connected device.
- Use the Sites to make available unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, spam, phishing, pyramid schemes, chain letters, or similar forms of unauthorized advertising or solicitation.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others without their consent.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other notices, or proprietary designations or labels of origin or source.
- Engage in any other action that, in the judgment of the Company, exposes it or any third party to potential liability or detriment of any type.
- No Representations and Warranties. The Company makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to the Sites, including, without limitation, any materials, services and/or information contained therein or thereon. Your use of the Sites is at your own risk. Although the Company attempts to provide accurate information, the Sites are intended to be for general reference and informational purposes only. The Company assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions regarding the Sites, or in the content thereof, and makes no commitment to update the Sites or the content thereof. Similarly, we do not warrant that the content of the Sites is error free or that its access and availability will be uninterrupted. Your sole and exclusive remedy for issues relating to the use of, or the material on, the Sites shall be to discontinue accessing the Sites and using the information or material obtained. You and the Company agree that the Company shall not be liable for any damages relating to your use of, or reliance upon, the Sites or any of its content, including, without limitation, damage to your computer, devices, equipment or other property from downloading an App or material from the Sites. When utilizing the Sites please keep the following in mind:
- The Company Undertakes No Duty to Keep the Sites Updated. Product and other information, including availability, is subject to change at any time. The Sites may contain inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date information, in addition to typographical errors. Postings to the Sites are made at such times as determined by the Company in its discretion. Users of the Sites should not assume that the information contained on the Sites has been updated or otherwise contains current information. The Company does not review past postings to determine whether they remain accurate, and information contained in such postings may have been superseded.
- New Home Offerings are Subject to Change. The Company reserves the right to modify or change floorplans, materials and features without prior notice or obligation. Such changes may not always be reflected in the Sites or our models.The Company reserves the right to make changes to its home designs and to build more or fewer homes than currently planned. All renderings and floorplans in these materials are an artist’s conceptual drawings and will vary from the actual plans and homes built. Square footage numbers are approximate and may vary depending on the standard measurement used. Photos and/or drawings of homes show upgraded landscaping and may not represent the lowest-priced homes in the community.
- Community Information is Subject to Change. The Company does not guarantee that any communities with guard gates will be guarded in perpetuity or that the gate will provide additional security or protection for residents. No warranty or guarantee is made regarding any particular area public school/school district or that any particular public school/school district will service any given community. Schools/school districts may change over time. The Company cannot control future development or guarantee the preservation of any view or the natural environment surrounding its communities. Views vary significantly by lot location and may be affected by future development. Applicable community fees may not be disclosed on the Sites. For example, there may be homeowner associations supported by residents maintaining common areas and facilities for a monthly fee. Our projects may also be included in community facilities, landscape maintenance and similar assessment districts which may be financially supported by residents. Ask your New Home Advisor for details.
- Pricing is Subject to Change at Any Time. Although every effort has been made to ensure that the prices and terms contained herein are accurate and current, at any time such prices and terms are subject to change, prior sale, selected lot premiums and/or predetermined options. Prices shown refer to the base house and do not include any optional features. Applicable fees and charges may not be disclosed on the Sites.
- Promotional Programs are Subject to Change. Promotional programs are typically available only on select lots at select communities, and typically are not available in conjunction with other offers. Please consult a New Home Advisor for specific promotional pricing or other information related to a community.
- No Offer To Sell. No information or material on the Sites is to be construed to be an offer or solicitation for sale. All homes about which information is provided herein are subject to prior sale. You must visit a Company sales office to purchase a home.
- Forward-Looking Statements. Certain statements and information on the Sites and in the Company’s press releases and other reports are “forward-looking statements” as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results to differ materially from the expectations expressed herein or in such press releases or other reports. Such factors include, but are not limited to, changes in general economic conditions, the availability and cost of land suitable for residential development, the availability and cost of materials and labor, interest rates, consumer confidence, weather conditions, competition, environmental matters, governmental regulation and other factors as may be noted from time to time.
- No Tax, Investment or Legal Advice. The content and information presented on the Sites is for informational and promotional purposes only and is not intended to offer specific tax, lending, financial, investment or legal advice of any kind. References to tax and other laws are intended to convey the gist of general rules only and do not describe the various exceptions, limitations and rules for special situations that frequently accompany such general rules.
ALL USERS ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED TO CONSULT WITH THEIR OWN TAX, LENDING, FINANCIAL, INVESTMENT AND/OR LEGAL PROFESSIONALS BEFORE MAKING ANY PURCHASE OR INVESTMENT DECISIONS. BY USING THE SITES, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL PRESENTED ON THE SITES TO MAKE ANY INVESTMENT, LENDING OR PURCHASE DECISION.
- Release, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability and Indemnity. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY RELEASE THE COMPANY, ITS OWNERS, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, FROM (AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE SUCH ENUMERATED PARTIES FOR) CLAIMS OF ANY KIND (SPECIFICALLY INCLUDING ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FOR ACTUAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE AND EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS, AND CLAIMS FOR INTEREST, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE CLAIM UNDER WHICH DAMAGES ARE SOUGHT IS BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER THEORY, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RELATED TO, OR ARISING FROM, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY (A) YOUR ACCESS TO (OR INABILITY TO ACCESS) THE SITES, (B) YOUR DOWNLOAD OF AN APP, (C) YOUR USE OR ATTEMPTED USE OF THE SITES, AND (D) ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THE SITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SITES AND EVERYTHING THEREON IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS, WHERE IS,” AS AN ACCOMODATION, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, HABITABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE SITES WILL BE CORRECT, ACCURATE, ADEQUATE, USEFUL, TIMELY, OR RELIABLE, OR THAT RECEIPT OF THE CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT UNDERTAKE TO CORRECT DEFECTS IN THE CONTENT, OR TO ENSURE THAT THE SITES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITES AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, ONE OR MORE OF THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Intellectual Property. The Sites themselves and all information, content and materials on the Sites including, without limitation, all design, text, images, photographs, press releases, and other information, are protected under United States and other copyright laws and are owned by the Company and/or used under license from the copyright owner. The Sites and the information thereon may not, except under written license, be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without the Company’s prior written consent, except to the extent that such use is authorized under the United States and other relevant copyright laws. The Company’s trademarks, logos, images, and service marks used on the Sites are the property of the Company and may not be used without the prior written consent of the Company and without proper acknowledgment. All other trademarks and/or logos are the property of their respective owners.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe in good faith that materials on the Sites infringe their rights. If you believe that material on the Sites infringe your copyright, you may send us a notice requesting that we remove the material. Such take-down notices must meet the requirements of the DMCA. Notices may be emailed to us at email@example.com. There are penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
- Fair Housing. We are pledged to the letter and the spirit of the Federal Fair Housing Act, which prohibits any preference, limitation, or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin, or the intention to make such preference, limitation or discrimination. All real estate information provided on the Sites, along with each of our advertising and marketing promotions, is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and any additional requirements imposed by your state or local jurisdiction. We are proud that all homes advertised by the Company are available on an equal opportunity basis. Any photographs or renderings of people do not depict or indicate any preference regarding race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, familial status or national origin.
- Void Where Prohibited. The Company’s products, services and offers may not be available in your state or community. The information on the Sites is not intended to constitute an offer or solicitation where prohibited by law.
© 2022 Tri Pointe Homes, Inc. All rights reserved.