- The Broker/Agent must accompany and register the Purchaser on the first visit to the New Home Gallery.
- In addition, the Broker/Agent must:
- Be present at the signing of the purchase agreement
- Assist the Purchaser with the loan application.
- Attend the closing.
- The Broker/Agent is protected against a direct sale by this builder at this location for 30 days.
- After 30 days, the Broker/Agent-Builder agency relationship must be re-established. The Broker/Agent must re-register in writing with the New Home Advisor at the New Home Gallery office.
- Any dispute arising among Brokers/Agents due to these guidelines shall be resolved by the Brokers/Agents.
- The Builder acknowledging this agreement has a price policy that is constant whether a sale occurs through the Builder New Home Advisor, the Broker/Agent or the Purchaser.
- The selling Broker’s/Agent’s commission will be 3% of the base price.
- The Builder’s sales staff is prepared and trained to:
- Show the Purchaser the product, answer all questions and communication with the Purchaser as necessary.
- Write the contract on the Builder’s forms.
Our goal is the same as yours: to help your clients achieve their home ownership dreams. Like you, we want their home buying experience to be smooth, efficient and rewarding, and we want that experience to be a credit to you. By following our guidelines and procedures, you can help ensure that we both achieve those goals. Thank you for being our partner in success.
The above terms and conditions will be strictly enforced. TRI Pointe may modify or terminate these policies at any time without notice. Please see a New Home Advisor for further details.
8055 E. Tufts Avenue, Suite 675
Denver, Colorado 80237
BUILDER BROKER GUIDELINES
BROKER INCENTIVE PROGRAM