Tour a TRI Pointe Homes Community and Enter to Win a New Bike*
*Participants must tour the model homes to be eligible to enter to win. Limit one entry per eligible person per community. Winners will be notified via email and will be responsible for pick up of bike from New Home Gallery. Bike pictured above does not represent actual prize; prize substantially similar to bike displayed in New Home Gallery. No person has yet won. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to win this sweepstakes. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. A total of eight (8) bikes will be awarded to eight (8) winners. No single entrant may win more than one (1) bike. Bikes have a retail value of approximately $429.99 each. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received at each community. Sponsor cannot accurately predict the number of entrants that will participate. Sponsor: TRI Pointe Homes, Inc., 8055 E. Tufts Avenue, Suite 675 Denver, Colorado, 80237. Deadline to enter: 7/30/17. Open to legal Colorado residents who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. See Official Rules at New Home Gallery or online at www.TriPointeHomes.com/Colorado for details, conditions, and restrictions. Void where prohibited.
**Receive a $500 gift certificate toward the purchase of a new bike from Bike Source. To receive the gift certificate, you must enter into a purchase agreement for an eligible homesite between 6/19/17 and 7/30/17 and must close no later than 3/31/18. Gift certificate may not be combined with any other promotion or offer and may not be exchanged for any other incentive. Gift certificate provided at time of closing and is not redeemable for or payable in cash. Federal and state taxes are the responsibility of the recipient. Additional conditions or restrictions may apply. Subject to change without notice. Nothing herein constitutes an offer or solicitation for sale. Photographs or renderings of people do not indicate any preference regarding race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, familial status, or national origin. Promotions/incentives, if any, are subject to conditions or restrictions and are subject to change without notice. Builder does not warrant the suitability of any trail for any use or for any person. Trails may be dangerous—use at your own risk. Our name and the logos contained herein are registered trademarks of TRI Pointe Group, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. © 2017 TRI Pointe Homes, Inc., a member of the TRI Pointe Group. All rights reserved.
OFFICIAL RULES OF THE TRI POINTE HOMES – COLORADO BIKE SWEEPSTAKES.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Sweepstakes Period: The TRI Pointe Homes Colorado Bike Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on June 19, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Colorado time on July 30, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer system is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- Sponsor: TRI Pointe Homes, Inc., a Delaware corporation. 8055 E. Tufts Avenue, Suite 675, Denver, Colorado 80237. Phone # 303.802.1500.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal Colorado residents who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of Entry. Employees of Sponsor, as well as members of such employees’ immediate families (spouses, children, siblings, parents), and persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter the Sweepstakes: To enter, visit one of Sponsor’s eight (8) communities and tour the model homes during the Sweepstakes Period. At the end of your model home tour, fill out an entry card including your name, telephone number, email address and home address, and submit the entry card to one of Sponsor’s employees at the community. Your submission of an entry card to Sponsor’s employee at a given community during the Sweepstakes Period (an “Entry”) constitutes your agreement to these Official Rules. Limit one (1) Entry per eligible person (an “Entrant”) per community (i.e., you can submit one (1) Entry at each of Sponsor’s eight (8) communities). All Entries must be completed and submitted by the end of the Sweepstakes Period (i.e., the deadline for submission) to be eligible to win. Entries must comply with the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes. Any “Entry” that is considered by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion to be incomplete or objectionable, in whole or in part, will be disqualified and will not be deemed an eligible Entry. Each Entrant represents and warrants that his/her Entry in the Sweepstakes does not and will not violate any applicable laws. Each Entrant hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold the Sponsor and the Released Parties (as defined below) harmless from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the covenants, representations and warranties of Entrant hereunder.
- Determination of the Winner: No Entrant has yet won the Sweepstakes. Upon the expiration of the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will select eight (8) winners at random; one (1) winner from the eligible Entries submitted at each of Sponsor’s eight (8) communities according to these Official Sweepstakes Rules. No Entrant may win more than one (1) bicycle even if such Entrant is initially selected as the winner at more than one community. For example, if an Entrant is selected as the winner in two (2) of Sponsor’s communities, the Entrant will receive only one (1) bicycle and a different winner will be selected to receive the second bicycle. In the event a winning Entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason whatsoever or an Entrant who submitted a winning Entry fails to comply with these Official Rules prior to award of the prize, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
- Prize: Each winner will receive one (1) bicycle selected by Sponsor that is substantially similar to the bicycle displayed in the sales office at each of Sponsor’s communities. Each bicycle awarded as a prize will have a retail value of approximately $429.99. No cash alternative or substitution of prizes will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a prize or prizes of comparable value if any prize is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason. WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR REPORTING AND PAYING ANY AND ALL INCOME, SALES OR EXCISE TAXES THAT MAY APPLY TO ACCEPTING THE PRIZE; SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND WILL NOT PAY SUCH TAXES.
- Odds of Winning: Many will enter, only eight (8) will win. THE ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED AT EACH OF SPONSOR’S EIGHT (8) COMMUNITIES. SPONSOR CANNOT ACCURATELY PREDICT THE NUMBER OF ENTRANTS WHO WILL PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- General Rules: Each prize winner will be notified by email on/before August 31, 2017. Each winner is required to respond by email within seventy-two (72) hours of the time the email notification is sent by Sponsor (as dictated by the “sent” time/date stamp on Sponsor’s computer system) or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be determined in accordance with these Official Rules. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for technical malfunctions of any kind, lost, not received or unavailable network connections or e-mail, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications that may occur in connection with Sponsor’s notification of the winners of the Sweepstakes and the winners’ responses thereto. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, violates the Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Sweepstakes and determine the Sweepstakes winners from among eligible Entries received prior to cancellation.
- Release: By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant hereby forever releases, discharges and holds harmless the Sponsor and the Released Parties (as defined below) from any and all causes of action, actions, suits, settlements, judgments, liens, indebtedness, taxes, damages, losses, costs, expenses, fees (including attorney’s fees), penalties, claims, claims for relief, liabilities and demands of every kind, nature, and character related to, arising under, or in connection with the Sweepstakes and/or Entrant’s Entry therein. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agents to use Entrants’ names in marketing materials including social media channels for public viewing without compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives, attorneys, and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”), will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by Entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, including death, and property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the Entry, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, if applicable or participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes or related activity, whether claims pertaining to the foregoing are known or unknown or suspected or unsuspected at the time of Entry or at any time thereafter. Each Entrant hereby represents and warrants that he/she has read these Official Rules and is fully familiar with their contents.
- Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction: This Sweepstakes is subject to Colorado law and all applicable local and municipal laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in Colorado. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Colorado and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Colorado. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Sweepstakes and shall not include any indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, treble, incidental and/or consequential damages.
- Winners: For the names of the winners, available after August 31, 2017 for a period of two (2) years, send an email to NewHomesColorado@TRIPointeHomes.com with the subject: “TRI Pointe Homes Colorado Bike Sweepstakes Winner.” You understand that you are providing your information to TRI Pointe Homes – Colorado, and parent company TRI Pointe Group, Inc.