Aubergine at Esencia
**Assumptions. You are purchasing a single family home and primary residence. Rate is fixed. Debt-to-income ratio is less than 41% and excellent credit. These assumptions are subject to change without notice.
*This mortgage calculator is for illustrative purposes only and is not a guarantee. The monthly payment illustration on this tool does not include amounts for property taxes, insurance premiums, homeowner’s association dues, or other factors that potentially could affect your monthly payment. Therefore, your actual monthly payment will be higher. Interest rates change frequently and without notice. Financing availability and terms will depend on your situation.
As fabulous outdoors as it is in, this beautiful Adobe Ranch 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath home has a spectacular view of the hills and mountains. Sip coffee in the morning from your private master bedroom deck. Enjoy the evening sunsets from your ranch room off the great room. This home has so much to offer including a casita. You’ll also fall in love with…
* The location of a cul-de-sac street
* A kitchen with Vivace white cabinets, Uliano Quartz countertops, MarmoBianco 4.8 Polished backsplash, KitchenAid stainless steel appliances.
* Flooring of the buyers choosing
* A master bath with Vivace white cabinets, Avalon quartz countertops
* A charming fireplace in great room
* Sliding doors at master deck and great room
* Located in the master plan community of Esencia and within walking distance to The Rancho Mission Viejo pools, spas, trails, clubhouses, among other amenities.
Schedule a tour today!