Kensington at Park Place
**Assumptions. You are purchasing a single family home and primary residence. Rate is fixed. Debt-to-income ratio is less than 41% and excellent credit. These assumptions are subject to change without notice.
*This mortgage calculator is for illustrative purposes only and is not a guarantee. The monthly payment illustration on this tool does not include amounts for property taxes, insurance premiums, homeowner’s association dues, or other factors that potentially could affect your monthly payment. Therefore, your actual monthly payment will be higher. Interest rates change frequently and without notice. Financing availability and terms will depend on your situation.
A dining nook with rear yard views has a best-seat-in-the-house for everyone in the family. Second-floor laundry headquarters helps keep your household humming smoothly. And dual walk-in closets in the master suite are miraculous little extras you’ll wonder how you ever lived without. There is even more waiting for you…
* Added privacy with no rear neighbors
* California room for outdoor entertaining
* Contemporary white thermofoil cabinetry and full backsplash in Santa Cecilia granite, and modern stainless steel Whirlpool appliances
* Accessible shower stall at first level bath ILO tub enclosure
* Main level wood laminate in rustic “Country Hickory,” and upgraded carpet in “Antique Linen”
* Recessed lighting at great room, loft and master bedroom
* Ceiling pre-wire for fans in all bedrooms
* A spa-like master bath with “Glacier White” E-stone counters and tub deck
* Don’t wait, come see us today!