Kensington at Park Place
**Assumptions. You are purchasing a single family home and primary residence. Rate is fixed. Debt-to-income ratio is less than 41% and excellent credit. These assumptions are subject to change without notice.
*This mortgage calculator is for illustrative purposes only and is not a guarantee. The monthly payment illustration on this tool does not include amounts for property taxes, insurance premiums, homeowner’s association dues, or other factors that potentially could affect your monthly payment. Therefore, your actual monthly payment will be higher. Interest rates change frequently and without notice. Financing availability and terms will depend on your situation.
Yearning for more space? This home lives large, starting with an extra bedroom downstairs, plus the great big great room. Sit the kids down at the spacious kitchen island while dinner is cooking, and oversee homework while you simmer and sauté. The oversized garage has plenty of room to store a healthy collection of play things, and there’s more room in the upstairs loft just to play. You’ll also find:
* Added privacy at rear of home, with no rear neighbors
* A popular exterior color palette and elevation
* Recessed lighting at great room, pendant lighting prewire at kitchen island, ceiling fan pre-wire at bedrooms
* Accessible shower stall at first level bath
* Rich Maple cabinetry with full backsplash tile, modern stainless steel whirlpool appliances with 36” gas cooktop, 5 Sealed burners, microwave, 30” built in wall oven
* Lighter, natural-looking “Colorado Oak” laminate throughout main level, upgraded carpet in neutral “Iron Frost”, contemporary “Serene White” Sandalo 12 X 12 tile at Baths
* “Iron Frost” carpeting mater bedroom, maple cabinets, modern “Glacier White” E Stone at master bath
* Come visit us today!