Serrano Ridge at Sycamore Creek
**Assumptions. You are purchasing a single family home and primary residence. Rate is fixed. Debt-to-income ratio is less than 41% and excellent credit. These assumptions are subject to change without notice.
*This mortgage calculator is for illustrative purposes only and is not a guarantee. The monthly payment illustration on this tool does not include amounts for property taxes, insurance premiums, homeowner’s association dues, or other factors that potentially could affect your monthly payment. Therefore, your actual monthly payment will be higher. Interest rates change frequently and without notice. Financing availability and terms will depend on your situation.
The first floor is all yours. With the master suite downstairs, including its spa-like shower and large walk-in closet, it’s a grown-up escape. But there’s also a spot for the kids or visitors upstairs with a loft and two secondary bedrooms. And the great room’s soaring ceiling takes architectural drama to new heights and creates the perfect setting for movie night or an evening of entertaining. There is even more in store for you with…
* Enormous, 6,610 sq. ft., pool-sized yard with a community park behind
* Kitchen with white cabinets, granite counters, quartz-topped island, and color-blocked subway tile backsplash
* Upgraded wood-look laminate flooring in Oyster Wood throughout the first floor
* Upgraded Finesse carpet in Colony at upstairs bedrooms
* 12 x 12 gray tile in upstairs baths
* Quartz countertop in master bath
* Fireplace in great room
* Upgraded paint in Worldly Gray