Warm Ideas for Colder Days
Get out your rakes and sweaters as Autumn weather has finally arrived! We’ve put together a few tips to help you navigate through this colorful, cozy time of year:
- Get your ladder and a partner out to help you clean out your gutters.
- Temperatures are dropping at night so check your exterior exposed pipes and make sure they are wrapped with insulation.
- It’s a good time to check your dryer duct and make sure they are clean and free of lint.
- Save some energy and reset your thermostat to 68 degrees. Put out some nice comfy throws for you and your family to grab as it gets colder.
- Soups, stews and one-pot wonders are a great way to save time, energy and warm from the inside out! CLICK HERE for some cold weather comfort recipes from our Pinterest page.
- Lastly, get those sweaters out, fluffy sock and snuggle with your loved ones and don’t forget the furry family members!!
Now, settle in to stay warm and cozy, knowing that your home is safe and secure.
Tell us what you’re doing to prepare for the winter in the comments below.